суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dayton load range tire




So I broke my brotherapos;s speakers. Fine, I admit, I plugged them in the wrong socket because I was trying to get the scanner (which can only work on his pc) and apos;cos Iapos;m stupid. I promptly replace them with mine so heapos;d stop bitching and expecting me to miraculously understand whatapos;s wrong and fix them. Iapos;d rather not be disturbed right now so I can continue doing a crappy job with my school project.

As if he tried to replace the cellphones he lost, the PDA he also lost (he was able to replace it by borrowing money from our grandparents behind our parentapos;s back), the PSP he broke out of angst, and the P3000+ he owed me since high school. Itapos;s my fault anyway for trusting him too much.

Dad, just buy him new speakers even though he uses his headset more. You donapos;t have to buy the scanner-printer I needed for my schoolwork. I just use a scanner to scan my crappy drawings most of the time anyway.



free standing corn stove, dayton load range tire, dayton local news.



Комментариев нет: